What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded onto your terminal (i.e. the computer, Smartphone or tablet) whenever you access a web page and it enables the owner of that page to store and recover certain information.
Cookies are habitually used to measure the usage of Web Sites as well as the number of visitors and the duration and efficacy of each visit, as well as to facilitate browsing or usage. As such, cookies are not associated with any personal data. However, cookies are also used to personalise the experience of a known visitor to a Web Site by associating information to your preferences or a user profile. As cookies provide information about your browsing habits, this may affect your privacy and, for this reason, we offer Users the necessary information about cookies used by TROPICAL MILLENIUM S.L. so that you have the relevant information you need when deciding whether or not to consent to their use.
Whenever you access the web site, you will be offered information about the use of this technology and you will be asked expressly to grant us your consent. In this regard, Users are informed that, in order to be able to use all of the services and features on the Web Site, it will be necessary to enable certain cookies on your Internet browser and, if you refuse such consent, your access may be restricted.
You may withdraw your consent for the use of this technology at any time by activating the features on your browsers, disabling cookies or blocking the possibility of storing cookies on your device or equipment. Please consult the section on “How to reject cookies?” In this document to obtain further information about this.
Types of cookies
This Web Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Depending on who manages them:
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal from a domain or hardware managed directly by the publisher providing the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal from a domain or hardware not managed directly by the publisher, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Depending on how long they are active:
- Session cookies: these cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user is browsing a web page. They expire once the user leaves the Web Site.
- Persistent cookies: in these cookies, the information remains stored on the terminal and can be accessed on process for a period of time defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to years.
- Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these enable users to browse the Web Site and use its various options and services.
- Analytical cookies: these enable the number of users to be quantified and also their connection time, as well as to enable the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made of the services provided in order to improve the offering to users.
- Behavioural analysis cookies: these cookies store information about users’ behaviour, obtained through observation and continuous monitoring of browsing habits.
How can I reject cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set up on your device at any time by using the corresponding option on your browser (see the help feature). In this case, however, we will not be able to ensure that the different features of our Web Site operate correctly on your device.
Here are some links about managing and blocking cookies for the different types of browser commonly used:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10.
You can also manage cookies storage using other tools such as:
Amendments to the Cookies Policy